Saturday, March 27, 2010

what a beautiful tasting port!

if ya'll didn't know yet.. my favorite wine is PORT. i know it's a dessert wine, but what can i say, that's why i love it. whether you are bill gates or warren buffet or even the office clerk that has a $hitty day every day at work, everyone needs a bit sweetness in their life. ;)

this is one of the many port that i have tried and really liked. it's made by BOGLE Vineyards in Clarksburg, California. this bottle is the bottle in 2006 and is a limited release with only 120 barrels produced.

this is the Bogle Petite Sirah Port. after opening it, the fragrance is released in the air and as i pour the port into my favorite glass, a little of swirl while it aspirate with the air... the smell is a beautiful floral with sweetness of baby grapes. no kidding.. it really smell like a floral garden in my glass. ;)

i just hope i don't finish the whole thing tonight. i've been missing my babies for a while now and the many more days that i'll be away from them.. tears me up inside ever so slowly~ i miss my lover and my baby haley~

a couple glass of port with some piano based soothing music to set the tone. this is really, really smooth!! i love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment