Sunday, April 5, 2009

Vespa baby~

i remember when i was a kid growing up in taiwan, i use to see a lot of people riding around in vespa. since then, i have noticed that vespa are still around even after 25yrs later.
especially since gas prices has been pretty high before, many people have switched to riding instead of driving.

as much as i like to ride a vespa around town, my wife would be worried sick if something should happen to me. after all, i'm very important in my family. they (cherie, haley & chloe) all think of me as their personal ATM. haha ;) they are definitely my sweet burden and i love them dearly~

here's cherie posing on customized itali styled vespa... isn't she lovely?



here's me posing on the same vespa... yup.. i've gained a lot of weight~

No comments:

Post a Comment