Thursday, April 16, 2009

Chloe ate my lunch...

ya'll heard that correctly... chloe ate my lunch. this was the first time either. but being the weiner dog that she is, with such a long body and bubbley personality, she couldn't help herself to reach for my bento box prepared by my honey bunny.

in the previous attempts, she's been successful; whereas i was not in catching her red handed. but this time.. haha.. i got proof!

just when i was repling to my work email, chloe pretended to sleep on the futon with her head turn away from my bento box. the minute i started to type on the keyboard, she moved in quietly and swiftly towards my bento box.

what you will see next is the actual image of chloe stealing my food! bad doggie~



so did i punish her? of course not. she's just doing what any doxie would do, EAT! besides, who can punish a puppy face like this. notice how she already have that "sorry daddy, i'm wrong" type of look?



the next day during lunch.. i still at the same bento box. but i microwaved it much longer than the usual time. i let it ran for 4.5 mins just to nuke and kill all the germs. needless to say, i had a great lunch that day. besides the fact that my wife made me a wonderful bento box, what cheered me up the most was thinking and laughing about how chloe tried to eat my bento box. haha.

what a day~

No comments:

Post a Comment