Friday, February 27, 2009

Photos on raining day...

for the past couple weeks, it's been raining quite a bit in norcal (northern california) and although it's good for us; i.e. no water shortage, thus lower water bill (i hope), but it sure does make my drive home a lot longer with increased traffic.

so, one night while driving home from work, i got stuck at this intersection (taylor & hwy87)waiting to hop on the hwy and then i see this melody of colors shinning before my eyes. red lights with the street light and the backlite dark clouds mixed with reflections from the wet road looks to have an almost christmas feel in feburary.



the following morning while driving on 880N and listening to depressing news of unemployment rising and more layoffs, i see a rainbow from afar. just when all may seem so dim and lost of hope, a rainbow shines as a promise from God that all will be fine in His hands.

we just need to have faith in Him.



1 comment:

  1. How is it going? I actually was in LA a week ago. I lost all my contacts that were in my old cell, which recently got lost from my desk drawer. Anyway Its good to know you are doing okay, and Keep in Touch.

    TOMOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKi

    ReplyDelete