Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Family Stone

wow.. it's sure has been a while since i last posted. work has been quite crazy and at time difficult to manage. but nothing that a cup of joe in the morning and tea in the afternoon won't cure.

as i was looking past my posts from last month, i thought about the movie called "The Family Stone." it an old film released back in december 2005. if you never seen it, you should watch it.. its the bomb! Sarah Jessica Parker from "Sex in the City" is in that movie. let me tell you this.. never have i EVER seen a movie in which case i felt so embarrassed by the role that Jessica played. she was the bomb in that movie. it made me wanted to get off the couch and slap her silly.

so how does all this relate? well... it just reminded me of my childhood memory of our family taking a family trip together.

here's my mom and i fishing. * hey, no laughing at the hair.. it was in style then~ *

and here's one of my mom and i visiting a dairy farm.



and finally.. a family photo of our trip to Japan, Hokkaido to be exact, when i was 5 yrs old.
now time to play "where's waldo?"

No comments:

Post a Comment