Monday, March 2, 2009

Let's go shopping...

over the weekend, my stomach was bothering me so much that it was even hard for me to sleep sideways. it could be because of the spicy jalapeno that was added to the subway meatball club i ate for dinner.

sunday night, haley didn't sleep well during the night. she kept on waking up from bad dreams and all; thus she had also kept her daddy up all night as well. on top of that, my stomach hasn't fully recovered yet plus sleep deprivation, i was pretty much toast and exhausted.

then my clock went off at 6:50AM and i had barely 4hrs of sleep and now my stomach is churning like a paper shredder on redbull. when i tried to get up from the bed, *ouch* can not describe what my stomach was feeling. thus, i took the day off from work, took some medicine and went back to sleep.

after a couple more hours of sleep, i was feeling much better. then cherie suggested we go to valley fair for a walk around & window shopping. but mainly, we were going there to see if we can find haley some more clothes. she's been growing up so fast and so tall, that at 6 months, the 6 months clothing could not fit her.

haley was happy to go shopping. as she was being strolled around in her stroller.. her mommy took her into Janie & Jack store. the clothes there are so pretty and sooooo expensive, at least for this daddy's wallet.

there it was.. some sunglasses on clearance. time for a fitment test... the test of all test... to see if haley will like it...

as for the results... see for yourself...

what's this on my face... this is totally not me~



take me seriously... or as Russel Peters would put it "somebody's gonna get a hurt real bad"



yo baby yo... i look really cute like this~

No comments:

Post a Comment