Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year~

A year has passed by so quick and so much has happen during 2008. Let's see.. I finally became a DAD to a wonderful, beautiful, healthy daughter named Kiera Haley Chang. *Thank You GOD and Thank You Honey~*

I wanted to mark my first posting on 1/1/09, since it is my wife's birthday; but after a BBQ dinner and cleaning up.. it's already 12:19AM on 1/2/09. Happy Birthday Baby~ You're another year older.. but your still a hot mama to me~ ;)

I wanted to get her a cake at Whole Foods, but when we went they didn't have any more, which sucked big time, cuz I should have gotten the cake yesterday when we were there. A big DOH on my part.



Anyway, we ended up getting a Lime Tart and a Creme Brulee. These aren't the best photos, since I'd be first to admit I'm not good a product photography.. but still gotta keep experimenting right?

Well, it's getting late... Happy New Year everyone.. may this year be even better than the last~
Cheers~

No comments:

Post a Comment